Thank you for your interest in Arlington Community Schools!
The purchasing division is responsible for purchasing all goods and services for schools, offices, teachers and staff of Arlington Community Schools for the best dollar value. It is committed to bid practices that offer all vendors open and fair competition.
Companies interested in being placed on an approved vendor list must submit (by email, fax, or mail) a completed ACS Vendor Packet.
Please note, to be placed on our mailing list for future bids the ACS Vendor Application needs to be fully completed. Please contact us if you have questions about completing the application.
This packet includes:
- Vendor Application
- NIGP Commodity Code Worksheet – These categories are used to determine which vendors receive notifications of bidding opportunities.
- Background Check Agreement – Required for all vendors who will be on-site at any of our properties.
- Hold Harmless Agreement – this document should be signed and notarized.
- Iran Divestment Act Form – this document should be completed and signed if the purchase from the vendor exceeds $1,000.
- Insurance Requirements (Certificate of Insurance) – we require this for all vendors who will be on-site at any of our properties.
- Federal W-9 Form
If you prefer an application through the mail, please contact Laney Borwick at 901-389-2497, ext. 1600 or via email at email@example.com. When submitting your request, please include your company name, contact person, telephone number, email address, fax number, and complete mailing address.
We encourage qualified minority and/or women-owned businesses to submit bids. If your company has been certified by the Uniform Certification Agency as a minority and/or woman-owned business enterprise, please indicate by listing your certification number on the application. Arlington Community Schools awards bids without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal, Tennessee state constitutional, or statutory law.